OperAI works with partners, in academia and industry, to provide solutions with services and products to speed up operational processes at the edges of the cloud. OperAI uses embedded artificial intelligence in the edges to speed up and scale operational processes on near real-time.
Timing is nearly everything!
Under the current difficult circumstance of covid-19, OperAI is working and helping to contribute to curb the coronavirus spread. OperAI is working with strategic partners, in research, academia and industry to launch new products in support of protective measure to stop physically the spread of coronavirus. The aim is to contribute immediately to contain the virus while contributing to the recovery of the economy within the sustainability perspective. The contribution, by OperAI and partners, spans the development of multi-device applications, code sharing to the development of IoT devices.
Edge-to-Cloud OperAI Platform
In term of services OperaAI provides:
- Innovative and premium services supported by AI in the edges.
- Integration and preparation of operational data streams.
- Automation and real-time analytics with integrated AI in the edges.
- Elaboration of strategies including elaboration of theoretical frameworks.
- Co-development of tailored operational AI applications and tools.
- Edge-to-cloud complex models and applications involving the edges and the cloud, to better leverage big data, machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- Internet of Things with integrated AI at the edges such as AI based discovery tools.
- ML/AI based applications imaging techniques with cognitive analysis (motion).
- ML/AI based applications combining spatio-temporal analytics with prediction.
- Publications on Big Data/ML/AI as hard copies and eBooks.
Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence
(Internet of Things)
OperAI co-develops tools within the sustainability perspective
by including e-waste in the process of making new products with its
OperAI 's development environnements include C/C++, R, Spark and AI related frameworks such as mxnet and Keras.