OperAI has expertise that spans the development of math-based solutions to capture and describe complex objects to the use of different machine learning techniques, including deep learning. Previous solutions have been considered as breakthroughs and published in highly ranked journals and highly rated books. These solutions are currently used, as standards, in research and industry.
Current work involves both IoT prototyping and AI-based solutions for different data types, along with embedded AI at the edges.
- OperAI develops AI and IoT tools with embedded AI to speed up operational processes. OperAI has expertise on developing ML/AI based tools that helped in speeding up discovery processes. Such processes usually take substantial amount of time and resources, involving multi-step procedures.
- OperAI works with partners and academia to develop theoretical frameworks as a backing for the effectiveness of ML/AI applications within the sustainability perspective.
- OperAI contributes in the development of databases and in the production of pertinent and timely publications related to Big Data/ML/AI spanning big data integration to cognitive analytics.
- OperAI has also long experience on capacity development, including conceiving and building new facilities as well as training of researchers at the international level that helped people to thrive by acquiring new skills including coding.
- OperAI has expertise on the development of innovative methodologies and applications spanning data processing, ML and AI using different development environnement involving C/C++, R, Spark and AI related deep learning frameworks such as mxnet and Keras.
Math & Computer Student
OperAI will be looking for members to join OperAI team. Looking for new members with math and/or engineering background and experience in programming and prototyping.
Services & Products
Reviews & Comments