OperAI works with partners, in academia and industry, to provide solutions with services and products to speed up operational processes at the edges of the cloud. OperAI uses embedded artificial intelligence in the edges to speed up and scale operational processes on near real-time.
Timing is nearly everything!
Edge-to-Cloud OperAI Platform
In term of services OperaAI provides:
- Innovative and premium services supported by AI in the edges.
- Integration and preparation of operational data streams, involving 5g.
- Automation and real-time analytics with integrated AI in the edges.
- Elaboration of strategies including elaboration of theoretical frameworks.
- Co-development of tailored operational AI applications and tools.
- Edge-to-cloud complex models and applications involving the edges and the cloud, to better leverage big data, machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- Internet of Things with integrated AI at the edges such as AI based discovery tools.
- ML/AI based applications imaging techniques with cognitive analysis (motion).
- ML/AI based applications combining spatio-temporal analytics with prediction.
- Publications on Big Data/ML/AI as hard copies and eBooks.
OperAI is currently developing innovative safety measures in automotive industry. Below is a contribution to the recent 5th edition of the Montreal AI and Neuroscience (MAIN) 2021 conference.
Automated services designs, including automotive industry, are jeopardizing pedestrians’ safety, in particular in intersections. For the automotive industry one of the dilemmas is also the trolley problem. OperAI and partners focus on pedestrian’s motion to address rationally the trolley problem and to help in the prevention of injuries and fatalities. Tests are bein conducted using different large datasets with different ML techniques and different AI deep learning frameworks.
Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence
(Internet of Things)
OperAI co-develops tools within the sustainability perspective
by including e-waste in the process of making new products with its
OperAI 's development environnements include C/C++, R, Spark and AI related frameworks such as mxnet and Keras.