OperAI works with partners, in academia and industry, to provide solutions with services and products to speed up operational processes in the cloud and the edges. OperAI uses embedded artificial intelligence in the edges to speed up and scale operational processes on near real-time.
OperAI helped to address rationally the Trolley Problem dilemma as a complementary safety measure in autonomous vehicles. Some of the results have been published at the 2021 Montreal AI & Neuroscience (MAIN) conference.
In term of services OperaAI provides:
- Innovative and premium services supported by AI in the edges.
- Integration and preparation of operational data streams, involving 5g.
- Automation and real-time analytics with integrated AI in the edges.
- Elaboration of strategies including elaboration of theoretical frameworks.
- Co-development of tailored operational AI applications and tools.
- Edge-to-cloud complex models and applications involving the edges and the cloud, to better leverage big data, machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- Internet of Things with integrated AI at the edges such as AI based discovery tools.
- ML/AI based applications imaging techniques with cognitive analysis (motion).
- ML/AI based applications combining spatio-temporal analytics with prediction.
- Publications on Big Data/ML/AI as hard copies and eBooks.
Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence
(Internet of Things)
OperAI co-develops tools within the sustainability perspective
by including e-waste in the process of making new products with its
OperAI 's development environments include C/C++, Q#, R, Python, Spark and AI related frameworks such as mxnet and Keras.